Corporate Wellness Day Mobile Spa
Let our corporate wellness day mobile spa
take the stress out of organising your corporate wellness days
We've put a lot of thought and planning into creating an efficient, well-run Royal Orchid Spa Mobile Spa
for the office environment - helping you to plan the perfect Corporate Wellness Day.
We've run the numbers, assessed the time-lines and the results are in:
we are confident that we can offer a highly effective and professional mobile spa service to corporates.
To that end, to assist you in planning, we have created a Cost Estimator Calculator that quickly multiplies the services and options by the number of staff in your organisation. Travel Costs are estimated too, based on the distance we'll need to travel from our headquarters to yours.
The Options shown are just a sample of what we can offer - Please call me, Sherril Rankin, to put together a unique package based on your specific requirements.
corporate wellness day mobile spa Treatment Options
We have created various package options but we are also able to create a custom package based on the staff numbers, space available and budget.
15 Minute Neck & Shoulder Massage
Minimum 10 Clients - Max 50 Clients @ R135 per person
10 Clients - 2 Hours with 2 therapists + set up and strike = Total 3 hours
11 - 20 Clients - 2 Hours with 4 therapists + set up and strike = Total 3 hours
20 - 30 Clients - 2 hours with 6 therapists (including a lunch Break) + set up and strike = Total 3.5 hours
30 - 40 Clients - 2.5 hours with 6 therapists (including a lunch Break) + set up and strike = Total 4 hours
40 - 50 Clients - 3 hours with 6 therapists (including a lunch Break) + set up and strike = Total 4.5 hours
Massage for the Corporate Environment:
For Options 1 - 4 we employ the “dry massage” technique to massage the neck and shoulders without asking the client to remove clothing. Instead, a soft cloth is placed over clothing and the therapist can then use the fluidity of the cloth to massage the client without excess strain on the therapist's hands. The cloth causes no damage to the clients clothing. Option 5 however, does require clothing removal for the Back, Neck and Shoulder massage. This option is available for smaller groups and we'll supply therapy beds, gowns, flip flops - provided the venue has easy access to changing facilities.
HOW TO BOOK
All the options and timings can very complicated -
Use the easy to use Cost Estimator and Booking Form below:
(it does all the math for you)
How much for a CORPORATE WELLNESS DAY Mobile Spa?Use this calculator to estimate costs and build options for your event
REQUIREMENTS for a successful Corporate Wellness Day mobile spa
- Enough room to set up our chairs/beds and equipment. Private space is preferable so as to give your guests enough privacy to enjoy the treatment
- Close access to ablutions in order to obtain hot water if required
- Electricity point
- Permission to play soft music during the treatments
- Wi-Fi Access if possible
- Place for the manager to sit while the treatments are being performed - preferably in the treatment area but if not, space in a room that does not interfere with the guests
What we supply
- Massage Beds (Option 5)
- Towels (Option 5)
- Bath Robes (Option 5)
- Flip Flops (Option 5)
- Privacy Screens
Travel & Timing
- 15 km radius from the spa will be absorbed but anything over that will be charged at R10.00 per km as well as toll fees if required
- Minimum of 6 Clients - Max of 50 Clients depending on option selected.
- We allow a 5 minute gap between each client for set up and consultation with next client.
- A lunch/Tea break is incorporated for bigger groups
- Please note that treatments need to be completed by latest 5.30 pm
- 30 minutes before and 30 Minutes after for set up and strike